Why Pentaho Ad-hoc Reporting?
- Easy to use, generating reports in four steps
- No need for the help of IT professionals
- Self-service reporting
- Interactive, drag-and-drop environment
- Output formats: HTML, PDF, Excel, CSV
- Customizability: format, modify and fine-tune reports based on business needs (filtering, selecting, sorting, columns, drawings, summary)
- Differentiate between physical, logical and business levels
- Pentaho Metadata Model
- Pentaho Self-Service Reporting guarantees transparency and control for business users in running everyday business processes
In the ever-changing business environment, companies can ensure their continuing competitiveness only if they improve their productivity. The Pentaho Dashboard gives you an insight into the performance of your company using up-to-date Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) which allow you to better understand the business situation and to make better decisions. The dashboard integrates all the functions in one place.
- Up-to-date information about the performance of your company
- A quick look at the most important indicators influencing the running of your company
- Delivering real-time data drawn from several sources
- Displaying information in graphical format, facilitating the comparison of indicators
- Several display formats available
- Web-based drag-and-drop planner, rich with navigational, drilling and filtering features
- Rich, interactive surfaces
- User-friendly, self-service dashboard (pre-defined templates and customizable controls)
- Integration of Pentaho Reporting and Pentaho Analysis for better understanding reports and analyses
- Portal integration for problem-free connection with business analytics
- Alerts based on business rules
In today’s society, data surrounds us. IT companies’ main challenge in this data overload is to provide the best, consistent, and forward-thinking answer to this. Pentaho Data Integration (PDI or Kettle) is a metadata-based innovative tool that provides an answer: the ETL.
The ETL (Extraction-Transformation-Loading) is an intuitive, drag-and-drop application based on a standardized architecture. It’s very easy to use; you don’t need to write a single line of code, you can do everything on the user interface.
Pentaho Data Integration has a highly functional ETL solution.
What do we offer?
- An extensive library
- Detailed data warehouses
- Extensive data source support (over 30 open-source, secure database platforms, Excel documents, application integration)
- Data extraction from already existing databases and other sources
- Input/upload data to databases
- Data grouping and transfer
- Data migration between applications
- Big data analysis with Hadoop data integration and handling
- Pentaho BI Suite integration, Enterprise Information Integration (EII), listing, flow integration
- Uniform ETL, modeling, visual/graphical development environment
- Data cleansing
- Multiple input and output formats
- Manual and automatic executing possibilities
- Monitoring and logging
PDI can be used on its own or as a part of the Pentaho Suite.
Data Analysis – Supporting evidence-based business decisions
The analysis of large amounts of data has never been easier. With the help of Mondrian, you can gain an insight into your business that will allow you to make better decisions. Mondrian is an intuitive, interactive, open-source tool which makes it possible to look at information from multiple dimensions, to do quick and complex evaluations without the help of an IT expert, in a web-based, drag-and-drop environment.
The OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) analyses are applications and technologies that collect, process and render multi-dimensional, large amounts of data. Multiple analytical operations can be executed: aggregation, drilling, pivoting and slice-and-dice.
- Providing help for business users so that they can make the best business decisions
- Preparing complex analytic inquiries with minimal waiting time
- Multiple ways to order and filter
- Allowing for the analysis of information from several angles and selecting the indicators and data relevant for the task
- Analyses can be run on their own or can be integrated into another tool
Data mining – Analyze and understand your data
Data mining enables you to acquire and use important but previously unnoticed pieces of information. It helps you to better understand the running of your business and to improve future productivity based on predictive analyses. Pentaho Data Mining uses an open-source, standardized, Weka data mining technology which is tightly integrated into the Pentaho BI Suite Enterprise Edition and includes BI tools such as reporting, analysis and dashboards.
- Can be used instantly
- The graphical user interface allows you to do a preliminary data analysis, classification, clustering, display, etc.
- Has an effective data-mining engine which transforms data automatically
- Has a Weka learning algorithm (decision trees, segmentation, neural networks, analysis, segmenting, clustering, etc.)
- Allows you to look into the more hidden patterns and relationships
- The user can get the suggestions and results in e-mail or from a different website
- PMML (Predictive Model Markup Language) support
- Lets you predict future performance from the mined data
- Maximizes productivity and performance which will help you to be more competitive in the market
- Develop your own models
- Control inputs and outputs
- Filters (discretion, normalization, new sample, attribute selection, transformation, connection)
With the Pentaho Big Data Analytics, companies are able to filter important pieces of information from masses of data. The Big Data function of Pentaho offers a comprehensive solution for the extraction and preparation of data to wide-spectrum predictive analyses.